THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 2, 2009

SPM results..... COMING SOON~!!!!!

SPM results are coming out real soon and im sorta, kinda freaking out... im scared of wat i might gt... i knw i screwed up my accounts.... and i thnk i did badly in all my 3 science subs.... ahhhh~~~ i dunno.... 12th of march... spm results will b out... the worst part is.. the 12th is on a thursday... the whole world will be there to see what i gt...(it's a hyperbole by the way) I reli reli reli reli wish that my best friend wud b there... bt oh well.... i'll use technology~!!!! handphone~!!!!! ahhhhh... i feel the anxiety nw... what abt then.... my spm slip.... is it gonna be a beautiful straight A's or and ugly straight E's..... arggghhhh~~~!!!!!! let's wait and see what will bcome of my future....



Waiting seems to take forever......

3 comments:

Admin said...

Stop being a child! You knw u'll succeed!! Haishhhh
I know u will. And pray tell, u'd never get an E =.= Over my dead body. U wud oni get an E if u were involved in a dire accident wif ur brains hanging outside ur body before entering d exam hall which u dont btw. SO YEAA.. Good luck for you ^^ Idk if u'd get straight A1's or not. But I knw there will be lotsa A's.
Trust in urself as much as I trust in you.

Anonymous said...

u'll get a beautiful script of straight A's..hehe...i knw u can..
tink positive..k?

Joe Vynne said...

lolx~!! thx 4 ur trust and all... thx...^^ bt we shal hav to wait and see.... on the 12th... the moment of truth... i'll blog abt it, bad or good... hahahx~!! i'll keep u guys updated abt my results... gaaahhh~!!! im sooo nervous... lolx~!!! anyways, thx again^^